Make your Easter Sunday celebration one to remember!
If you are planning a big family celebration dinner over the Easter weekend, don't forget we also have a great range of fresh fruit and vegetables to order - you can add them to your delivery and save yourself a trip to the local supermarket!
If you are feeling a little more adventurous how about giving this amazing, Cadbury Creme Egg Cheesecake a try? Most of the ingredients are also available to order from our website.
For the base
- 300g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150g unsalted butter
For the cheesecake
- 600ml double cream
- 150g icing sugar
- 560g cream cheese (2x 280g pots)
- ½ lemon (just the juice)
- 267g Mini Cadburys Creme Eggs (3x 89g bags - unwrapped and cut into quarters)
- 3 Cadburys Creme Eggs
- 150g white chocolate
- 75g milk chocolate
- yellow gel food colouring
You will need:
Disposable piping bags for a really neat chocolate drizzle on top
7" cake tin with removable bottom
- Finely crush the biscuits
- Melt the butter, mix in with the crushed biscuits and press into a cake tin with removable bottom
- Beat the double cream with the icing sugar until it forms soft, floppy peaks
- Very gently fold the cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped mini Creme Eggs into the cream until everything is combined - you can add more lemon juice if you prefer a stronger flavour
- Top the biscuit base and level out
- Leave to firm up in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Remove from the tin by running a slim, sharp knife around the edge and popping it out
- Melt your milk chocolate, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then drizzle over the top
- Melt your white chocolate, allow to cool for 5 minutes and drizzle half over the top
- Colour the remaining half of the white chocolate with a little yellow gel colour and drizzle over the top
- Unwrap and cut the remaining Creme Eggs in half - sit on top to decorate
The Creme Eggs are easier to cut if you've stored them in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up!
We're pleased to tell you that you don't need to worry about your delivery dates being changed over the Easter weekend - all deliveries will be made as normal!
Everyone here at the dairy wishes you a very Happy Easter.